These two may not be Irish but they are part Czech, German and Indian....who knew that combination would make such beautiful little people???
They have been so much fun lately. They are carrying on conversations with us, singing their favorite songs and just acting so incredibly grown up. It's amazing what all happens after they turn 2. I can't even imagine what 3 is going to be like.....I'm going to be blown away I can already tell.
What are they up to now?
They poop and pee on the potty the majority of the time, although, we're not really trying to potty train. We take them when they tell us but we aren't pushing it. I guess I'm just not in any hurry to get them to grow up. They are still in their cribs as well....for several reasons. They really don't need to be but I just can't see taking them out when sleep is going so well for us. I like the fact that I know they are safe and not wondering around, particularly since we have a two story house. I know time is about to run out very quick on this but I'm still enjoying it while I can make it last.
They like to pick out their clothes and PJ's every day and night. What girly girls they are.
They are also so logical. Last weekend we went to Mimi's for breakfast and when I went to get Sarah out of her car seat here's the conversation that took place....
Sarah: Mommy, my nose is running
Mommy: I wonder why it's still running?
Sarah: Because I still have boogers, that's why
Not sure why I didn't think of that before I asked.
Their favorite songs to sing are the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Your Boat, and An Old Farmer (they renamed it this....it's really Old McDonald).
They know what a pentagon, octagon and hexagon are......who would have thought to teach that at this age....they clearly learned that at school and I cannot take credit.
They are deeply attached to their Nana. They do not want anything to do with us when Nana is here.
They are also deeply attached to Joe and really want him to do everything for them. Even though they want Daddy for everything they often tell me that I'm # 1, I'm the Queen and I'm the Super Mommy (all of my nick names).
Here are some pictures of the pretty little girls I'm lucky enough to have as daughters....
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
My Two Lucky Charms
Posted by
Julie
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
great update. They will have to sing with Ainsley- she likes twinkle twinkle little star and row row your boat.
They are so beautiful!! Can't wait to see them in about 4 months!! When I put Dash in a regular bed I put a gate at his door so that in the middle of the night or in the morning he could not wonder around the house. He had to call me when he was up. Worked great! I had peace of mind at night!
Post a Comment