Sunday, April 19, 2015

2nd Grade Poetry Tea

On Friday I attended the Poetry Tea at the girls school. They published a poetry book and each student got to read their poem to the class. They all did an excellent job!



Their class poetry book



Sarah wrote a Cinquain poem: 

Farm Animals
Stinky, funny
Sleeping, playing, licking
Rolling in the mud
Pigs

Kristen wrote an I am poem: 

I am loud and funny
I wonder how many cookies I can eat in a day
I hear a ghost in my room
I see a weiner dog in a bun
I want a dog
I am loud and funny

I pretend to be a superhero
I feel my heart beating
I touch the sky
I worry about my grandma
I cry about my big brother
I am loud and funny

I understand my sister is cute and crazy
I say I will be a hard worker
I dream of LPS on skateboards
I try my best
I hope I can have all the chocolate I want
I am Kristen Hajek
post signature

No comments: