Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Couple of Pictures

I need to take more pictures but I have few I can post.

This one is from the weekend after school ended and our girl scout troop went to Hawaiian Falls Water Park in Waco. The girls had a blast that day and I was very happy other moms were there because these girls split up immediately and traveled in different directions all day. They had fun and promptly passed out in the backseat before we hit I-35.


Also, earlier this month we went to the Round Rock Express game and had the opportunity to watch from the hospital suite. The girls really enjoy sports. Kristen asked me before we left the house if we were going to watch football or baseball. I said baseball. She asked if it was ok if she brought her football.....I said of course. :-) A perk of the suite is the mascot, Spike, paid them a personal visit.

These girls have my heart. I love them dearly.




post signature

No comments: