Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kindergarten Music Program

Kristen & Sarah had their Kinder Music Program on Wednesday and it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Seriously.....they were adorable. Their school does not do a kindergarten graduation but instead they put on this music program. I cannot believe in less than a month my babies will finish Kindergarten and moving to 1st Grade. Not sure where the time has gone but this year has flown by. It's been a great year and I look forward to the next step in their lives. I can only hope 1st Grade is as awesome of an experience as Kindergarten has been. They've had an incredible teacher, made lots of new friends and had some wonderful experiences. They've learned so much and they've grown up so much. I love listening to them read books, reading the stories they write and listening to them describe their day.I have two amazing little girls.....they are going to do some big things in their life.

Sarah is an all around good friend. Kristen tells me that Sarah is the nicest girl in all of Kindergarten. I asked about the 2nd nicest and Kristen said Jillian's the 2nd nicest. I asked her where she fell and she thinks she is the 3rd nicest.  :-)

Kristen is the protector. She has impacted several kids who were scared or unsure of themselves. Kristen has a way of boosting confidence in those who are lacking it. I have heard countless stories from the teacher and parents this year that make my heart happy and make me extremely proud as a mother. I'm clearly not the best parent but something is going right with these girls because they are impacting the world in big ways.

My prayer every single night is that they use their life to make a positive impact on others. They are already doing that and this mommy is so proud.

Their school has 6 kindergarten classes so they divided them up into two programs. The group below makes up 3 of the 6 classes and their class is the section of kids on the right.




These are the songs they sang: 
Elephants Have Wrinkles (recorded as Song 1 below)
Billy, Billy
One Green Jelly Bean
Come Home All My Ducks & Geese
School Song (recorded as Song 2 below)
Grand Old Flag (included in Song 2 below)
Loose Tooth
Dr. King (wish we would have recorded this one....super cute)
Mi Cuerpo-My Body
I love you Mommy (recorded as Song 3 below)
Shinnamarink
First Grade, First Grade

I uploaded the songs to You Tube. You should be able to click the links below to watch them.

Kindergarten Program Song #1

Kindergarten Program Song #2

Kindergarten Program Song #3




post signature

No comments: