Cozumel is one of my favorite places. Seriously, you can travel all over but the prettiest water is in Cozumel....Virgin Islands a close second. It was so different than the first two stops, primarily because there were 6 cruise ships in port at the same time. When we were in Belize and Honduras we were the only ship in port. We took at taxi to Chankanaab Park. They have Dolphin Discovery there, which is why we went but Chankanaab Park is spectacular. We swam with the dolphins (next post) and then spent the rest of the day in the park. It really was a perfect spot. They had this lagoon that was enclosed where the girls could play and I could sit back, relax and talk to some new people we had just met. The girls loved it and so did I.
When we got back from Chankanaab, we got in line to go back through security and board the ship. In line, we saw Vince Young and I just had to have my picture made with him. I think I completely embarrassed Joe when I went up to Vince to say hello and ask for a picture. I told Joe that he was crazy if I was going to pass by the opportunity to meet one of the greatest UT football players. Vince was actually on our ship and we saw him multiple times throughout the week. Pretty awesome.
Cozumel was a blast....dolphin post coming next.









No comments:
Post a Comment