Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Soccer

We played the Ninja's again and this time we lost but the game was good. Sarah did very well and earned her medal this week along with one of her friends. Sarah kept the Ninja's from scoring another point by kicking the ball away as they were kicking it into the goal. It was awesome and we were so proud of her.

Kristen earned her medal a couple of weeks ago. She did amazing and can run so fast that she can keep up with the boys. These girls have had a ball with soccer and I've loved watching them. It has been something completely different than what they are used to and they are soaking up every minute.

I also have to say that Joe has been a fabulous coach. He's REALLY good at it and I am so proud of him.








post signature

No comments: