I'm late posting this but Kristen & Sarah had their very first Girl Scout Daisy troop meeting last weekend. It was just the introduction meeting so they could meet the other girls (they have 14 total in the troop) and it was at the troop leaders home. They learned the Girl Scout Promise, painted pumpkins and met new friends.
The Girl Scout Promise
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.




1 comment:
Kristen looks like a future super model with that face, long legs and the way she stands. Beautiful.
Kristen and Sarah my daisies.
nana loves you
Post a Comment