The girls 5th Birthday Party was a huge success. This was the first year that they each had an opinion on what they wanted to do and of course they had different ideas. In years past, I would always come up with an idea that I knew they would like and they both just agreed it was what they wanted. My girls are growing up and have very specific interests and ideas. Kristen asked for art and Sarah asked for a pool party. We were able to do both at the YMCA. I hired a company called Abrakadoodle to coordinate the art project and I think all of the kids really enjoyed it. The started off making lizards out of clay and then painted. The theme was "garden" so there were lots of leaves and flowers being painted. It was a super cute idea!
The girls do not officially turn 5 until Wednesday so I'm relishing these last few days with my 4 year olds.




No comments:
Post a Comment