The past week at school has been all about Dr. Seuss and I think today is Dr. Seuss' actual birthday. Last week the girls class went to Whole Foods to see the Art on 5th street exhibit, which was all of Dr. Seuss' illustrations on display. On Monday they made homemade green eggs and ham and today was dress as your favorite Dr. Seuss character. I of course had to do Thing 1 and Thing 2 since it was perfect for them. They wanted me to paint their hair blue but I opted for a blue bow instead. They had a fantastic day and they looked so cute!
These next pictures have absolutely nothing to do with Dr. Seuss but I haven't posted in awhile and they were still on my phone. Sarah just had to have me take a picture of her in her hat.....beautiful girl.
This picture is of Kristen's eyelashes.....can you see them? They are so long and I love them. I snapped this picture when she was napping one day. I think mine are only half of that size!





1 comment:
cutest things ever. love Kristens lashes and Sarah in her hat. nana's girls.
Post a Comment