Sunday, October 30, 2011

Texas vs. Kansas

The UT game Saturday was a blow out against Kansas. I don't remember the final score but it was at least 40 something to 0. 

This picture was right before I left for the game. The girls were going to spend the evening with Nana and they were super excited. Joe, Dan & Alissa got tickets so we were all going to enjoy the game!


I absolutely love volunteering for the games! It has been such a great opportunity and I've had so much fun. We get there super early.....even before the players so it makes for a very long day. It's worth it though.







This week I got to go down on the field for a picture with Bevo. I've volunteered for all 4 home games and going down on the field was a little perk for me. I was so EXCITED!


I also got this picture with the canon!




post signature

No comments: