Monday, August 1, 2011

Splash Pad

A new splash pad opened right by our house and we decided to take the girls there on Sunday. On Friday they had their ENT follow up appointment and we learned the ear surgery was a success and their ears have fully healed up. Since we're now able to get the ears wet all they have wanted to do has been to get wet. They really had a blast. 





On Saturday the girls were split up all day. Joe and Sarah went to Dan and Alissa's house and Kristen and I spent the day together. Kristen had some drainage and it was causing her to cough some. I really didn't want to take her around baby Ben in case she was sick so we didn't go with them. She may have had a minor cold but she's fine now, luckily. Kristen talked about Sarah ALL DAY. She kept asking me when her sissy was coming back or what I thought Sarah was doing. The twin bond continually amazes me because they may fight like crazy together but they have a very unique relationship. Not really sure why these pictures are blurry but I'm posting them anyway.




post signature

1 comment:

NANA said...

i love these pics of the girls holding hands. It looks like Kristen being the big sis and and taking Sarah's hand. It's her job of course she is a minute older and a couple inches taller. She takes that job seriously. My sweet girlie girls