This morning we got to sleep in since it's raining (for us that's 7:30am). It worked out well since we could use the break and we want to go to Magic Kingdom tonight for the night parade and fireworks. This way they should be able to make it without being too tired. Even if they fall asleep then we want to still enjoy it. Right now they are playing well in our cozy (as Sarah calls it) hotel room. They are coloring, singing, and playing with their new stuffed dolls. Joe and the girls also went to get breakfast and they were still in their Mickey PJ's and they put on their mouse ear headband. They looked so cute!
On Sunday we spent the day in the Magic Kingdom. I have to say Thank You to Tour Guide Mike. He apparently used to be a VIP Disney Tour Guide and now you can get his sample park guides online, which are focused on doing Disney without crowds. I have to say that every single one of his suggestions turned out right and we did so much in the first hour and a half of the day than we probably did most of the day in Disneyland. I also have to say thank you to Disney for coming up with the Fast Pass concept. I wasn't sure about it at first but it turned out to be wonderful. We seriously got to go straight to the front of the line using it for a ride that had an hour wait. Wow. Loved it! The girls really enjoyed the Magic Kingdom but they knew what to expect and had done it before at Disneyland. The Magic Kingdom is definitely more "magical" than Disneyland and we look forward to several more days there before we leave. It sounds like the ride favorite was Winnie The Poo. I think I liked it the best as well. There were so few people in the park when it opened that we got to ride it several times back to back. Several people also commented on the girls shirts and asked where I got them. Imagine the smile that came across my face when I told them I made them....Disney font and all! :-)
The dessert of the day was chocolate ice cream....yum!
Since we got to the Magic Kingdom so early we were able to leave early and enjoy some swimming back at the hotel. I believe these are the two prettiest little ladies I've ever seen!





1 comment:
They look like they are having so much fun. I am so happy for them. Give my baby girls a kiss and tell them Nana misses them and can't wait to hear about vacation
Nana
Post a Comment