Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our Christmas Decorations

Joe put up all of our Christmas lights outside. Every year we try to get something new and this year we added the snowman and polar bear to the front yard. All of our neighbors on both sides and across the street have put up lights and it has made our street very festive.





Tonight we put up the Christmas Village that my mom gave us. It was hers and Charlie's but she gave it to us. It's extremely nice and something we will take good care of forever. I wanted to put it out and not leave it in the box too afraid of it getting broken.....I want to enjoy it now. The girls helped us put it out and organize the town but they know it's hands off....hopefully they remember they agreed not to touch. It's absolutely beautiful and by far our very favorite decoration.



Last year when we were at my Dad's for Christmas I went to Wal-Mart to see what they had on sale after Christmas. I ended up buying a pink and purple tree for the girls rooms. They have very few ornaments this year but I figure every year we can dress it up more. These trees are named purplicious and pinkalicious just like the names Sarah and Kristen have given their rooms.




And the little munckins themselves before bed. They are so precious to me. Today was such a fun day. We never changed out of our PJ's. The girls went with Joe (in their PJ's) to Round Rock Donuts while I got to sleep a little extra. They then played upstairs with probably every single toy they own and it sounded like they had a blast. I cannot imagine them not having their twin around.....they are playing together constantly and continue to get along so well. We all then took naps, which was amazing. We then put out the village and had dinner. I love spending my days with my beautiful daughters and their Daddy.
post signature

No comments: