Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Photo Shoot with Daddy

I don't blog about work for many reasons but work lately has required that I be at the hospital quite a bit. This morning before I had to leave for work we made candy corn cupcakes.  I told Daddy that it was his job to ice them for me while I was gone. I also asked that he take some pictures of the girls in their halloween shirts since I haven't been able to. Here are a few pictures from Daddy's photo shoot....he even did their hair!

I sure love these girls! They have such fun personalities and they sure make me happy. The fact that they are beautiful, smart, healthy, loving, and a blast to be around....is all just icing on the cupcake.





Our cupcakes...not as fancy as bestbites.com but still festive

Here are the lanterns all ready for the trick or treaters
post signature

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!
They are so beautiful!
Sorry you had to work yesterday...yuk!
I moved my blog...here is my new one:
http://habadasherie.blogspot.com
Come visit me! You also need to change the link in your side bar! Elliemae is officially gone.