Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there. I sure am lucky to have an incredible Dad. I'm extremely proud of my Dad and thankful he's mine. I love you, Dad.



I just have to brag on Joe. He really is an exceptional man and father. When we decided to have kids he was doing so when his first was 16 and so close to finishing high school. Not only did he want to do it again but in our case it was again and again with twins. Twins cannot be compared to having multiple children or children close in age....it's not the same. Joe earned his father of the year award in the first 5 weeks after they were born. No one but us really knows how difficult the first 5 weeks were. I knew then that he was going to be an amazing daddy and of course he is. I couldn't do any of this without him. This has been the most exciting and loving 3 years I've ever known and it's primarily because of Joe. He's so patient with them and gives tirelessly to take care of them. He may be completely worn out from the day but you would never know. He plays and engages them every second he's at home. He likes to take them to the park or play in the backyard. He loves to snuggle them. He would do anything for these two precious girls. I cannot imagine a more perfectly matched husband for me or a more incredible daddy for my girls.

On Friday afternoon Joe got to attend a special "Daddy's Only" party at school. They had popcorn and non-dairy ice cream .I'm sure he was enjoying every second with his two beautiful girls.





post signature

No comments: