We took the girls to see Disney On Ice today and it was fantastic. It was so much more entertaining than Sesame Street Live....I think I liked it as much as they did. It was also at the Cedar Park Center which was just right down the street so it couldn't get more convenient than that.
They got to see Micky, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Ariel, The Lion King, Cars and Tinkerbell.
The girls said that Micky Mouse was their favorite but I think the Tinkerbell part was my favorite.
We only had to take one potty trip during the intermission,which was great because here lately it seems one of them is always going to potty so I was afraid we would miss lots of the show. Joe said today that he thinks being potty trained is actually harder than diapers....it's true or at least it is with two of them while their bladders cannot hold much.
We had a great day with them. This age is so much fun....I sure love my girls.





No comments:
Post a Comment