Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Uncle Matt & Auntie Ang's today for Thanksgiving. Dinner was really good and it was nice seeing everyone. We didn't take out the camera until right before we left so we didn't get any pictures of Susan and Kevin. My favorite food during thanksgiving is definitely the dressing. So far I haven't had any pie but I think I'm about to get into the leftovers we brought home. Chocolate or pumpkin....maybe both.

I sure have a lot to be thankful for and believe me when I say I am very thankful. I'm extremely thankful.

Here are the girls with Grandma Katie. They sure love Angela's dogs. Not sure if this is Buffy or Bella but the look on their faces is priceless.



Uncle Matt

Nana and her girls


This picture makes Kristen look so much older....I think it's the long hair.


post signature

No comments: