Thursday, April 2, 2009

All About Sarah

Sarah Grace....oh my, how sweet she is. Sarah is without a doubt my "mini me" and it's crazy how much she reminds me of myself in terms of eating habits, her stubborn ways, strong will....I could go on and on. Sarah might be smaller than Kristen but she has learned to stand her ground. She's become more independent and confident and I love that about her. She is so smart and practices something until she perfects it....I predict that she will never do anything half way in her life. Sarah still loves to be held, rocked or pampered in general just like girls should be treated. She likes to sleep late, she doesn't want you to help her brush her teeth or help put on her shoes, she hates taking medicine, she absolutely loves bananas, she loves riding in her wagon and playing with her flash cards, she loves to play outside and pick up rocks, she likes bows in her hair, she wants a puppy big time, she likes to splash in the bath tub but she doesn't like to be splashed, she has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, she's got the cutest blonde hair and she can flash a grin that will make you melt. She weighed less than 5 lbs when we brought her home after she was born and I knew then that this tiny little girl was not only going to change my life but every one around her. Sarah is such a precious little girl and I am so proud to be her mother.









No comments: