This post is all about Kristen. She's my oldest daughter....by one minute! Kristen is such a free spirit and keeps us all on our toes with her spunky personality. She is always on the move, into just about everything and explores everything she comes into contact with. We all know that Kristen is physically strong and will most likely be a great volleyball player someday but she's also extremely lovable and sweet. She is always the first to greet me at the door when I come home and lets out a girly squeal every time she sees me or someone she misses. Gotta love that! She loves girly things like trying to wear my shoes, jewelry and wants bows in her hair. She also loves Sarah....very much. She is constantly giving Sarah hugs and kisses and doesn't really want to be away from her sister for too long. Kristen can occasionally be what some call a "bully" but we like to call it independent. She takes charge without any hesitation, which is actually a very good quality. Her teacher at school even calls her the leader of the class. She is also a DADDY'S GIRL! Kristen has the cutest dimples and great hair.......soft curls but not too curly and not too straight....it will be the envy of every girl at school and I wish I had it. Not to mention her long eye lashes and blue/greenish eyes....she's breathtaking to me. Today she said apple. Her vocabulary is growing, clearly she's soaking it all in. I cannot imagine my life without her in it. There simply aren't words to capture how much I love this little girl.
Monday, March 9, 2009
All About Kristen
Posted by
Julie
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
she is breathtaking to me too!!!!
she is so cute- love the pictures. I also loved your last post- clean, mess, repeat- we do that too. Amazing how much mess is created in short time.
Post a Comment