Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Girls

The girls are growing up so fast and it seems every day they can do something new. They are incredibly fun and my heart just wants to burst because I love them so much.

Big news ~ last night Sarah took her first steps. This is huge for her! Sarah has never been as strong physically as Kristen and it's taken her longer to bear weight on her legs, to crawl and now walk. She's tried really hard but she just didn't have the physical strength. Last night she took 2 or 3 steps and it was amazing to watch her. This is the little girl who was only 4 lbs 10 oz the day we brought her home from the hospital......wow, has she grown up. I was just so proud of her. For the last several weeks she's been walking behind her toy pushing it around the room and when she would get to one side of the room she would just look back and smile. The smile told the story.....look at what I can do! She wasn't able to let go but you could tell she was certainly ready to. She gave me that same smile last night when she finally did it! She was so excited and I was too.





No comments: