Wednesday, January 16, 2008

5 months ~ already!



I cannot believe they are already 5 months old!! They are both doing great (other than a minor cold this week) and they are so big. We just love them so much.

I truly consider it a privilege to be their mother. I have so many hopes and dreams for them. I hope they are both strong, independent women. I hope they speak their mind and never stray from their values. I hope they stand up for what they believe in. I hope they live their life without regrets. I hope they dream big and work hard. I hope they understand that everything worth having in life won't come easy but not to give up. I hope that they remain close sisters and value friendships and family. I hope they come by often to visit when Joe and I are old. :) I hope they know how much they are loved. I hope they always trust in the Lord. I hope they truly appreciate what they have in life and how fortunate they are. I hope they help others who are in need. I hope they laugh and have fun. I hope they travel as often as they can. I hope they make decisions in their life that they will be proud of. I hope that they live their life with hope and optimism. I hope they smile and walk with a cheerful heart. I hope they take responsibility when they make mistakes. I hope they can forgive others. I hope they follow their heart and never second guess themselves. I hope they never take a single day for granted. Most of all I hope they are happy, healthy and enjoying life to the fullest. I've promised them and God that I will do everything I possibly can to raise them in a way that they can achieve all of this.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Wow- 5 months already. I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. They look great.

Anonymous said...

I can already tell that you are such a great mom! I loved reading your blog and catching up on the girls! They are beautiful and so lucky to have such a great/loving mom like you! Miss you---rebecca